Sunday, May 18, 2008

results of static cling...

If I could summarize my Freshman year of college- it would be through this song.

Calm down, deep breaths. And get yourself dressed
Instead of running around. And pulling on your threads
And breaking yourself up

If it's a broken part, replace it
If it's a broken arm, then brace it
If it's a broken heart, then face it

And hold your own, know your name
And go your own way.
Hold your own, know your name
And go your own way.

And everything, will be fine.

All the details in the fabric
All the things that make you panic
All your thoughts, results of static cling

All the things that make you blow
Ain't no reason, go on and scream
If you're shocked,It's just the fault of faulty manufacturing
Everything, will be fine
Everything, in time
Everything...


All in all, this year has been such a growing experience for me. It's been a time for me to really discover "my own name" and "go my own way". And I am so thankful to God for that. I need to keep striving for God's will in becoming the woman he has planned for me to be. To face the broken things in my life, move on-- turn them to Him.
And live in every moment that I believe to be in His will.

That's the real way to live. Knowing everything will be fine, in time.

His time.

No comments: